Having full support after your new door is installed is just as important as the initial process and install in our opinion. Because we see this support as of equal importance we employ service engineers available across the country. They are able to attend site after the installation should there be any need. Of course, we do not expect there to be any problems with your new door but it's nice to know that there is support just in case. The after service is very simple to follow, much like the installation process, and its all done online through this website. Alternatively, you can go directly to the claim site following the information on your warranty certificate.
Simple Steps to resolving a problem with your door
- First, check out our troubleshooting page. Quite often there is a really simple reason your door is not working as it should. For example, someone has inadvertently turned off the power! Please check out all the troubleshooting points first as this is definitely the FASTEST way to getting your door working. CLICK HERE FOR TROUBLESHOOTING
- If you've tried the troubleshooting but have not been able to resolve the problem then the next step is to complete an easy warranty claim form. It does not take long to complete and will be the next quickest way to get an engineer to your door. CLICK HERE TO ARRANGE AN ENGINEER
When you submit your details for an engineers visit rest assured we will do everything to sort your problem out as quickly as possible. The warranty claim site is checked daily so a member of the team will be in contact very soon with an engineers date. If your situation is an emergency situation we will look to dispatch an engineer within the same day - 3 working days depending on location. If your fault is not an emergency then we will try and have your engineer out within a 2 weeks period. Again we will try our utmost to get to you as quickly as possible.
Here at Rolling door concepts we always strive for 100% customer satisfaction and positive reviews. However we know from time to time things may not go to plan and there may be a need for a customer to make a complaint. We accept negative feedback can occur and we always welcome such feedback to help us continually improve our service to our ever increasing number of customers. This is our official complaints procedure set out below.
- Please complete the online complaints form below
- Wait for response via email from RDC management regarding your complaint
- A resolution will always be sought to ensure we can satisfy your request within our companies policies, terms and conditions.