Having full support after your new door is installed is just as important as the initial process and install in our opinion. Because we see this support as of equal importance we employ service engineers available across the country. They are able to attend site after the installation should there be any need. Of course, we do not expect there to be any problems with your new door but it's nice to know that there is support just in case. The after service is very simple to follow, much like the installation process, and its all done online through this website. Alternatively, you can go directly to the claim site following the information on your warranty certificate.
Simple Steps to resolving a problem with your door
- First, check out our troubleshooting page. Quite often there is a really simple reason your door is not working as it should. For example, someone has inadvertently turned off the power! Please check out all the troubleshooting points first as this is definitely the FASTEST way to getting your door working. CLICK HERE FOR TROUBLESHOOTING
- If you've tried the troubleshooting but have not been able to resolve the problem then the next step is to complete an easy warranty claim form. It does not take long to complete and will be the next quickest way to get an engineer to your door. CLICK HERE TO ARRANGE AN ENGINEER
When you submit your details for an engineers visit rest assured we will do everything to sort your problem out as quickly as possible. The warranty claim site is checked daily so a member of the team will be in contact very soon with an engineers date. If your situation is an emergency situation we will look to dispatch an engineer within the same day - 3 working days depending on location. If your fault is not an emergency then we will try and have your engineer out within a 2 weeks period. Again we will try our utmost to get to you as quickly as possible.
Here at Rolling door concepts we always strive for 100% customer satisfaction and positive reviews. However we know from time to time things may not go to plan and there may be a need for a customer to make a complaint. We accept negative feedback can occur and we always welcome such feedback to help us continually improve our service to our ever increasing number of customers. This is our official complaints procedure set out below.
1. Whether your problem is regarding any aspect of your door order. From the sales process to the installation itself or our after service should you need us after your installation. We ask that in the first instance you go through the respective department to resolve your problem. Team members are available in each department ready to assist you and get whatever your problem maybe resolved as quickly as they can.
SALES DEPARTMENT - [email protected] - for anything involving your sales order
PLANNING DEPARTMENT - [email protected] - for anything involving your installation
REPAIRS DEPARTMENT BDRW - Repairs@bdrw.co.uk - for anything involving after service for your garage door
2. If you feel that the department handling your problem has not been effective in resolving your issue and you would like to make an official complaint about your issue and the department then please proceed below to make an official complaint. We would ask you to double check our terms and conditions prior to proceeding to ensure that your request is not outside of the terms of our contract with you.
3. Submit your complaint by clicking on the icon below and completing our online complaints form.
4. Wait for response via email from RDC management regarding your complaint. This can take 7 working days for a response to allow case data, and statements from departments to assist the response and help ensure a positive outcome.
5. A resolution will always be sought to ensure we can satisfy your request within our companies policies, terms and conditions.